luni, 11 octombrie 2010

I do

I wake up and you are still in my mind
I get out of bed and turn on the light
I go to my desk and write down a note
I think about you and let my thoughts to float.

I used to believe that there is no love
I`ve searched it everywhere, below and above.
I`ve talked to the birds, the flowers and sea
But none of them knew where the love can be.

A year ago, when I first saw you
My heart was beating fast and then I knew
That you were an angel who came from the sky.
I looked into your eyes when you passed me by.

We became good friends soon after that day
I laugh all the time of the jokes that you say
You make my days bright, you made my life whole
When it was torn apart, of that I am sure.

You mean so much to me and I`m in love
I told you this, but you couldn`t believe
I`ve started to cry, I said: “ It is true!
Why can`t you understand that I love you?”

You told me: “We can`t be…”, it was so sad
Why after I confessed, you behaved that bad?
I`ve lost the trust and fate has played with me
It made me ask myself: “Why it should be me?”

All the colours have faded in the night
I realized that you won`t hold me tight.
I believed I would discover passion
But what I`ve got is only refutation.

I still love you but now I live with dreams
I felt the pain, now I know what it means.
I hope that one day you will look at me
It`s only love that in my eyes you`ll see.

You are my sun, my everlasting light
You chase the darkness that haunts me in the night.
And if you will ask me if I love you
My answer will always be: “I do”.

1 comentarii:

arslan spunea...

the poem provides extraordinary intellectual pleasure

Trimiteți un comentariu