vineri, 24 iunie 2011

The girl and the boy (the saddest words a boy ever told me)

The girl: Run away with me!
The boy: I'll run away alone...
The girl: Alone?
The boy:...alone...to you. I'll visit the town to see you. I'll look at you from my motorcycle...making sure you don't see me. And then run away again...to nowhere.
The girl: Will you hide?
The boy: I'll hide and run away, leave you behind...taking the road to nowhere. And get old on the road...and then return to see you again…all grown up, with kids and a loving husband.
The girl: Will that view make you happy?
The boy: I'd shed a tear on my old, long forgotten face and then ride again in the sunset...never to be seen again. But, yes, I'll be happy, happy that you found a true loving man…not a weak, coward man like me.
The girl: The only man I want beside me is you...only you...

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu