vineri, 18 ianuarie 2013

From my heart

As I wake up from my dream


And I have you by my side
This night sky will always seem
As the one which holds us tight.


Now I feel your presence here
And your heart is next to mine
When you whisper in my ear
Then, my soul begins to shine.

If I hold your hand tomorrow
If I look into your eyes
Then, my heart will feel no sorrow
For we share a thousand smiles.


Now that you are here too
And your hugs are warm and tight
I devote myself to you
When you kiss me in the night.


With a heart that’s full of love
I unite myself with you
And I swear to the sky above
That I’ll always protect you.

As we lie united here
By our love’s protective fire
We will never feel the fear
We’ll be conquered by desire.


All my soul is yours forever
And I give my heart to you
I know now that I can whisper
From my heart, that I love you.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu