vineri, 18 ianuarie 2013

The poet

I have fallen for the poet’s dream     
                       
And his soul for me will always seem
As a touch of light on the dark side of the moon
My heart hopes to meet his very soon.

He has healed my poisoned soul with fire
And replaced all sorrows with desire
Took my hand as night became our fortress
Kissed my heart and left my past speechless.

I was charmed by the breath of the magic
So far, my life has been a little tragic.
Now, I’ve been conquered by the poet’s mystery
As he was tagging with eternal bliss his poetry.

In dreams he holds with care my fragile hand
I wish the time would not elapse like sand
The moon protects us with it’s guardian spirit
The wind carries our words and I can feel it.

He steals my kiss in silence and places it near his heart
He promised that in dreams we’ll never grow apart
As night surrenders to the sun he is prepared to leave
But not before he says goodbye and asks me to believe.

“Believe in life” he whispers and sends a smile to me
“Don’t cry for little things, and happiness you’ll see,
Will come to save your heart from misery and pain
Tomorrow we shall meet in our dream again.”

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu